Our program encompasses the entire individual, incorporating games, sports and alternative therapies including pet, art and music therapy as well as yoga and massage. Clients are also given an insightful brain mapping analysis which gives them tools to utilize their strengths and work on weaknesses, allowing for better functioning in all areas of life. At Foundations, you will build a new network of support – both with our caring staff and with other clients going through the program – to help you along the way.
Foundations Wellness Center is a trusted provider of court ordered drug and alcohol assessments and treatment. We offer both a daytime program with three levels of care as well as an evening Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), perfect for those who work or have other daytime commitments.
DUI, Alcohol and Drug Assessments
– Quick, Affordable DUI Assessments
– Accepted by Courts, Judges and Probation Officers
– Convenient St. Lucie West Location, Just Eight Minutes from I-95
– Flexible Scheduling
– Work and School Assessments Available
Court Ordered Drug or Alcohol Treatment
– Choose from Three Levels of Care, Depending on your Needs
– Daytime and Nighttime Programs Available
– Innovative Therapies to Help You Live a Better Life
– Co-Occurring Conditions such as Depression and Anxiety Also Treated
– Offsite Excursions such as Beach Trips, Hiking, Biking, Kayaking and More
– Meet Others who are Working on their Sobriety
– Insurance Accepted
– Sliding Scale
– Flexible Payment Plans Available
– Credit Cards Accepted
– We Work With You to Ensure You Get the Treatment You Need
Begin your new, healthier life by calling 772-238-2146 for free, confidential assessment today.
OUR COURT ORDERED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Fast, Inexpensive Court Ordered Drug and Alcohol Assessments
- DUI Evaluations as Mandated by the Court
- Evidence-Based Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Daytime & Nighttime Intensive Outpatient Programs
- One-on-One Counseling with a Master’s Level Clinician
- Small, Intimate Group Sessions with a Highly Qualified Addiction Professional
- A Wide Range of Treatment Modalities, Including Yoga/Massage, Chiropractic Care, Sports/Gym, Music, Art & Pet Therapy, Beach Trips & Other Offsite Excursions
- Ongoing Recovery Support Through our Thriving Alumni Program
Contact Our Drug and Alcohol Court Mandated Treatment Center Today
Call Us 24/7 at 772-238-2146
At Foundations, we offer a sense of hope and community along with innovative, compassionate, and quality care to those struggling with addiction and their families. Each client receives a individualized plan, utilizing effective, evidence-based treatment from a Master’s level clinician, delivered in fun, engaging ways. Our caring team of qualified addiction professionals understands (many of them, firsthand) exactly what our clients are facing. We provide a safe, accepting environment where any shame or guilt can be released and true healing can take place. Allow us to help you or your loved one achieve long-term, sustainable recovery, with support that continues long after completing the program.