Foundations Wellness Center offers both daytime and evening addiction treatment, ranging from partial hospitalization to daytime and evening IOP. All of our treatment tracks offer the ability to live offsite and maintain connections with family and friends.
For those who can take time off to focus on their sobriety, partial hospitalization offers full-time treatment, five to six days a week, while living at home or in a sober living facility. Our evening Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is perfect for those who are employed as well as those who need to maintain daytime commitments.
With our flexible daytime and evening intensive outpatient programs, you can fit recovery into your busy schedule.
Live Offsite or at Home
– Enjoy the best of both worlds
– Live at home or at the sober living facility of your choice
– Stay connected to family and friends
– Maintain or pursue employment
– Continue 12-step meeting attendance
Work or Attend School
– Our daytime program offers three levels of care with varying hours
– Our after hours IOP runs from 5:30 to 8:30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
– Maximum flexibility so that you can maintain your regular daily schedule
– No need to take time off from work to receive treatment
– Plenty of time for other after-hour commitments
Receive Top-Notch, Affordable Treatment
– Insurance may cover your treatment
– Flexible payment plans available
– Sliding Scale
– Less expensive than inpatient or residential treatment
– Earn money by working while attending evening IOP
– We will work with you to make sure you get the treatment you need
Begin your new, healthier life by calling (855) 807-0846 for free, confidential assessment today.
OUR DAYTIME & EVENING IOP PROGRAMS OFFER:
- Evidence-based drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Support for your sober lifestyle
- Relapse prevention skill development
- Tools to approach recovery in new ways
- Relationship and communication improvement techniques
- Healthy coping skill development
- Constructive conflict resolution
- Ongoing recovery support through our thriving alumni program
Enjoy Lasting Recovery with our Daytime & Evening Programs Near You
Contact Us 24/7 at (855) 807-0846
At Foundations, we provide innovative, compassionate, and quality care to those who struggle with addiction and their families. Our comprehensive, specialized treatment plan is evidence-based and effectively treats substance use disorder. We have a caring team of qualified addiction professionals who understand – many of them, firsthand – exactly what you are going through. The safe, accepting environment allows clients to release any shame or guilt they may carry about addiction or relapse and receive genuine, caring support from both our staff members and fellow clients who are facing the same issues. Our mission is to help you or your loved one achieve long-term, sustainable recovery, and our support continues long after graduation from the program.